- This just in…the Cowboys are best friggen team in the NFC and will easily be the Conference rep to be beat in the Super Bowl. (EDIT: Sorry Brett. I forgot about the Packers early this morning in my pre-coffee post. May both teams win Thursday so the game hording NFL Network has the NFC game of the year).
- Remember when Thomas Jones got sent to the Jets? I thought he was going to be pissed off and just tear it up. The I noticed he was on the Jets and they suck. He got his first 100 yard game of the season against the Steelers. Whodathunkit? Whodathunk the friggen Jets would have beat the Steelers? Not me and if you say you did you have to be a Jets fan lying to yourself and me.
- Byron Leftwich made the Falcon fans long for Joey Harrington. Joey looked annnnngry on the sidelines. I think this time he is going to turn his career around and will break all of Brett Favre’s records, starting on Thanksgiving.
- Soon the media will be asking what is wrong when Tom Brady only throws for 4 TD’s per game.
- Don’t look now but the Bucs are going to be in the NFL playoffs. I’m not kidding. The way the rules fly is no matter how crappy a division (or conference for that matter) the division champ gets in.
- Watch out NFC Wild Card hopefuls! The Rams are at two wins and knocking at the door.
- Speaking of the NFC sucking, the Saints are still only two back from the Bucs in the NFCS. So are the Panthers, ugh.