So we have come all the way around to the last pick in the second round…me. TINO Sports Page shocked the Mocking Blogger world by selecting LT with the first overall pick. Which way do we go now? To sum up what has happened so far…
- LaDainian Tomlinson, RB, Chargers [TINO Sports Page]
- Steven Jackson, RB, Rams [The Hazean]
- Joseph Addai, RB, Colts [MWC Football]
- Larry Johnson, RB, Chiefs [Blaine Clancy]
- Frank Gore, RB, 49ers [Fantasy Football Librarian]
- Brian Westbrook, RB, Eagles [Curveballs for Jesus]
- Peyton Manning, QB, Colts [Next Gen Pro Football]
- Laurence Maroney, RB, Patriots [Cheesesteaks & Stuff]
- Carson Palmer, QB, Bengals [Signal to Noise]
- Travis Henry, RB, Broncos [NFL Minute]
- Rudi Johnson, RB, Bengals [FanProphet]
- Willie Parker, RB, Steelers [The Extrapolater]
- Shaun Alexander, RB, Seahawks [The Extrapolater]
- Willis McGahee, RB, Ravens [FanProphet]
- Reggie Bush, RB, Saints [NFL Minute]
- Maurice Jones-Drew, RB, Jaguars [Signal to Noise]
- Deuce McAllister, RB, Saints [Cheesesteaks & Stuff]
- Ronnie Brown, RB, Dolphins [Next Gen Pro Football]
- Drew Brees, QB, Saints [Curveballs for Jesus]
- Cedric Benson, RB, Bears [Fantasy Football Librarian]
- Steve Smith, WR, Panthers [The NFL Guru]
- Thomas Jones, RB, NY Jets [MWC Football]
- Chad Johnson, WR, Bengals[The Hazean]
- ?????TINO Sports Page
Having LT enables me to go in about any direction here. I was sad to see Thomas Jones go two picks ahead because I feel he is going to be a pissed off beast this season if the Jets O-Line gives him the help. MWC Football made the right choice there because as they said, there is a major drop in RB’s after Jones. There are several WR’s on the board that can score along with or outscore the RB’s left that will be sharing time.
TINO Sports Page brought in a couple of these WR’s for a chat, just to get a feel for the attitude. Terrel Owens was not what you would expect. I don’t know if you have ever seen this guy off the football field but he friggen SKIPS from room to room! It really kind of freaks me out. Not a little foot shuffle but all out “Ken Doll skipping to work whistling” skipping. Nice guy other than that.
Marvin Harrison is what we like to call a “just plain swell” guy. The guy is like 50 years-old but has not slowed down enough to let too many of the younger WR’s pass him up in fantasy circles. Marvin has something else going for him that he isn’t even aware of…Irony. TINO Sports Page is going to pick QB Tom Brady to start off the 3rd round. With that, a Brady to Harrison hook up is enough to make Marvin the #24 pick in the Hazean Blogger Mock draft.
Well, it’s been fun guys and gal. Maybe we can do this again next year. For those of you that participated in the Mock Draft but have not signed up for the Yahoo! League I would like to call you Sissy’s.