Wow! When it rains it pours. Just yesterday I mentioned how PFT.com was celebrating 28 days without an arrest on their Turd Watch project. After moving the TINO Sports Page from Blogger to WordPress today I finally got to looking around at the headlines. PFT has not yet added the score up but has changed the days without an arrest to zero. So let’s review…
- Lavar Arrington was ticketed for operating a motorcycle with out a license and the crash itself. All joking aside we hope that Arrington is okay and has a speedy recovery.
- Bengals RB Quincy Wilson was arrested while celebrating a wedding. It appears the charges are for Disorderly Conduct. Why to whoop it up Quincy! You know your party is going when the Bride and Groom are facing charges too. This took place on Saturday but somehow slipped the news until today.
- Packers LB Nick Barnett was arrested for Battery early Sunday morning in Appleton, Wisconsin. Nothing more then a squabble at a nightclub.
- Six weeks into his stint with the Cleveland Browns, WR Mike Mason was arrested after refusing to leave a nightclub and”refusing” his escort out. In the end, a Taser gun convinced Mason it was time to go Saturday night.
- Honorable mention goes to that guy that is suspended that plays (when not suspended) for the Titans. You know who I’m talking about!* He is being sought for questioning in a shooting outside an Atlanta strip club. I know, it sounds familiar, doesn’t it. I honestly though it was an old headline when I seen it.
* Now is as good as time as any to let readers know that the player mentioned above (we cannot say his name) has been suspended from TINO Sports Page for the duration of his NFL suspension. If you have not figured it out yet, his name rhymes with Jackhand Bones.
Jackhand was suspended from TINO’s Bloghouse earlier this year and his suspension will be grandfathered in to the new TINO Sports Page. The suspension was handed down for getting on my friggen nerves and whining. After today, he will not be mentioned again until his NFL suspension has ran it’s course…I used the new blog as an excuse to post it today.
tag: nfl, arrest, arrested, football, pacman jones, strip club, lavar arrington, crash, bengals, titans, quincy wilson, nick barnett, packers, browns, mike mason, suspended, tino’s bloghouse
pro football talk, pft, turd watch